Call for Abstracts
WESSA and EEASA encourages paper presenters to reflect on the conference theme and address issues outlined in the sub theme descriptions. Please read the information and then click the button below to submit your proposal via our dedicated online portal.
Presentations may be in the following formats:
• Short paper presentation (20 mins)
• Workshops (60 min)
• Poster Presentation (20 mins)
Click here to download a PDF version of Call for Abstracts
Criteria for Submission
1. Abstract proposals must not exceed 250 words. You will be requested to provide the following:
- title of the paper (15 words max.)
- name of author / presenter
- author/presenter organisation and e-mail address
- abstract (250 words max.)
2. Abstract proposals must be made using the conference online submission system and not via email. No email submissions will be accepted.
Should you need any assistance in submitting online please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
3. The Scientific Committee Chair/ Conference Chair serves as the Head of the Scientific Committee and will make the final decision on abstracts.
4. Results of the abstract review will be sent to the primary author within four weeks of the abstract submission deadline.
5. Notices of acceptance or rejection of the paper will be sent to the primary author, with reviewer comments where applicable.
6. If revisions are required according to the reviewer comments, then revised abstract must be sent back within two weeks.
7. Please note that your presentations will only be put on the final programme once you have registered and payment has been made.
8. All lead presenters are limited to two presentations only.
9. All conference participants, including discussants and chairs, will need to register and pay the registration fee to attend.
Guidelines for submitting abstracts
Title: The title should be succinct, informative and relevant.
Sub-theme: All authors should specify the sub-theme the paper is addressing
Authorship: All abstracts should contain the name/s, institution, and current e-mail address/es of contributing author/s
Key Aspects: Abstracts should be a maximum of 250 words. They should include: title, author, contact details, 4 key words.
Language: All abstracts should be in English
Font: Arial 12 using 1.5 spacing
Abstract submission deadline in 17 March 2023
The decisions of the Scientific Committee will be communicated by 17th April 2023
For any queries with the above, please email: email@example.com